Hi Beauties, out with the old in with the new! New Beauty trends that is! But before we start with the list I want to share something that I want to start doing. Which is using more “Natural Makeup” and Skincare. I will be using brands that don’t use as much syntheic ingredients, harsh chemicals but give good results. Of course, I can’t do this over night so from now on when I purchase something I will keep that in mind.
I’m also going to focus on eating more fruits and vegetables that have vitamins and minerals to give my skin a healthy glow. I have to start prepping my skin for the BIG DAY. Keep reading to know beauty trends that you will see more of and let me know which one are you most interested in trying out!
- Extra Long Hair, breaking away from the Lob which has been in style for about 2 years. So cue in the hair extensions!
2. Tinted/glossy lips, which is a break from matte lips we have seen for a while now. Having glossy or even glittery lips will be in this year.
3. Facial Rollers, so I first saw these on Instagram you know the Jade/quartz rollers. These can be stored in the fridge for a nice cooling effect. They supposely help with puffiness, circulation and lymphatic drainage. This is something I want to try and I will keep you guys posted with my thoughts once I try it out.
4. Glowing skin, no more caked foundation, powered or matte skin. This year will be big on a natural look so start investing in a good skincare routine.
5. Ultra violet, this is the color of the year so of course it will be used on makeup looks, from plum lips to eyeshadows and even blushes, let play with purple!